Scythe of the Crow
Fully charged weapons will set the target on fire for 8 seconds with the next attack, causing ongoing damage of 58.00% of ATK every second. Ignited targets receive 50% efficacy from healing.
|1 ★||Increase shatter by 15%. After shattering the target’s shield, deal damage equal to 120% of ATK to the target every second for 15 seconds.|
|2 ★||Increase the current weapon’s base HP growth by 16%.|
|3 ★||Increase damage dealt by 6% for each enemy within 6 meters, up to a maximum of 30%.|
|4 ★||Increase the current weapon’s base ATK growth by 32%.|
|5 ★||Increase damage dealt against HP shields or shielded enemies by 100%.|
|6 ★||Increase damage dealt by 10% for each enemy slain for 30 seconds (stack up to 3 times).|
Data reflects unleveled weapons.
- Attack x5
While on the ground, swing the scythe to launch 5 consecutive attacks.
- Deal damage equal to 51.9% of ATK + 3 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Deal damage equal to 44.7% of ATK + 2 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Deal damage equal to 97.2% of ATK + 5 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Deal damage equal to 99.6% of ATK + 5 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Deal damage equal to 94.7% of ATK + 5, knock the target into the air, and cause the Wanderer to go airborne.
- Jump+Attack x5
While airborne or after jumping once, attack 5 times in a row.
- Deal damage equal to 57.6% of ATK + 3.
- Deal damage equal to 62.6% of ATK + 3.
- Deal damage equal to 173% of ATK + 9.
- Deal damage equal to 194.4% of ATK + 10.
- Deal damage equal to 158.1% of ATK + 8 and knock the target down. The higher the target is from the ground, the more damage is dealt, up to 600% of ATK.
Tap and hold normal attack while airborne (or tap when a target is selected), or tap normal attack while climbing, jumping backward, or using the Jetpack to trigger Asunder. While falling, deal damage equal to 12.5% of ATK + 1 each hit. Upon landing, deal damage equal to 65.4% of ATK + 3 and deliver a knockdown. The higher the location is when triggered, the higher the damage dealt, up to 600% of ATK.
- Attack x4+hold:Attack
After the fourth normal attack, hold the normal attack button to trigger Returning Chainblade. Transform into a chainblade, dealing damage equal to 124.9% of ATK + 7 to nearby targets and pulling them in.
Approach the enemy from behind while crouching, then tap normal attack to use Sneak Attack, dealing damage equal to 570% of ATK + 30.
Dodge right before getting hit to trigger a Phantasia, reducing the speed of enemies within an area. Become immune to hitstun for 0.5 seconds while dodging.
- Arrow keys+Dodge+Attack
Tap normal attack during the short perfect dodge window (tap an arrow button before dodging) to trigger Rapid Lunge. Deal up to 115.5% of ATK + 6 damage and pull in nearby enemies.
Domain of the Bat
When dodging, summon a group of bats that pulls the target into the center. Tap normal attack during the short period after dodging to swing the scythe, dealing up to 103.8% of ATK + 5 damage to the target.
Swing the scythe, dealing damage equal to 284% of ATK + 15. 45 second cooldown.
When weapon charge is full or Phantasia is triggered, remove all debuffs from the wielder and create a Flaming Scythe upon switching to this weapon, dealing damage equal to 277% of ATK + 15 and lasts for 10 seconds. Additionally, spawn Flaming Scythes every 2 seconds. The scythes summon volcanic eruptions from the ground, which deal damage equal to 60% of ATK + 3 to targets and knock them into the air.
|1200||Every 7 enemies killed by KING restores HP equal to 8% of Max HP.|
|4000||Every 5 enemies killed by KING restores HP equal to 10% of Max HP.|
If you have no idea how gifts work and what they are good for, just visit our guide
which explains everything:
Tower of Fantasy King Guide Other Info
- English: Johnny Young
- Japanese: 松岡禎丞 (Yoshitsugu Matsuoka)
- Chinese: 子晰